5 Sep 2015
The Palestinian Information Technology Association “PITA” signed yesterday a memorandum of understanding with Iris Solutions to provide interactive solutions to provide electronic and interactive registration (eRegistration) devices during Palestine Technology Week 2015. The event will be held from the 5th to the 8th of October. This year’s expotech will have the slogan “Smart Palestine”. The memo was signed between of Dr. Mashhour Abu Daqqa, CEO of PITA, and Mohamed Al Nanish, Director of Operations at Iris Solutions.
The agreement aims to provide electronic recording devices for both the conference and the exhibition. In addition, providing the agenda for the exhibition and the participants and speakers of the conference. This will facilitates communication with the participants in this event, and reflects the development of Palestinian companies that have become providing services with international standards.
Al Nanish welcomed providing the service to Expotech visitors. While stressing that the use of the interactive eRegistration service for visitors will save time for visitors. He added that it will provide information on the activities accompanying this event and the speakers at the conference. Iris will provide the latest devices for this service and this year, Expotech’s audience will make a difference. Clear in the registration process.
For his side, Abu Daqqa expressed the importance of cooperating with all Palestinian companies to support the information technology sector and thanked Iris Solution team for their cooperation, and initiative in providing an electronic registration service for all Expotech visitors for this year. This will facilitate access to Expotech facilities easily and quickly without the need to wait. It also provides an advanced communication mechanism between visitors and event events, whether the exhibition or the conference.
Catch up with more news
- sensoryREADY is among five global social tech solutions to address equitable classroom challenge by MIT Solve17 September 2021, New York The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) announced the 2021 […]
- IRIS implements a special play park for children at Al Karama CenterIris company has implemented a special play park for children in the Association for the Rehabilitation of the disabled and Family Guidance (Al Karama Center) in Jalazon camp, where the park was equipped with games for children to suit their ages
- Iris signs a partnership agreement to offer sensoryREADY in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan15 August 2021 Iris Solutions signed an agreement with the Al-Waadoon Educational Consultancy Company […]
- Iris kicks off 2nd phase of equipping the Museum of Palestinian Identity and Narrative in NablusJuly 12, 2021, Nablus, Iris Solutions have signed an agreement with the Social Charitable […]
- Iris Solution heading to Silicon Valley to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit GES at Stanford UniversityIris Solution heading to Silicon Valley to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit GES at Stanford University.
- Iris solution selected as one of top 100 4IR startups in the Arab world in World Economic ForumIris Solutions selected as one of top 100 4th industrial revolution startups in MENA by World Economic Form