5 Sep 2015
The Palestinian Information Technology Association “PITA” signed yesterday a memorandum of understanding with Iris Solutions to provide interactive solutions to provide electronic and interactive registration (eRegistration) devices during Palestine Technology Week 2015. The event will be held from the 5th to the 8th of October. This year’s expotech will have the slogan “Smart Palestine”. The memo was signed between of Dr. Mashhour Abu Daqqa, CEO of PITA, and Mohamed Al Nanish, Director of Operations at Iris Solutions.
The agreement aims to provide electronic recording devices for both the conference and the exhibition. In addition, providing the agenda for the exhibition and the participants and speakers of the conference. This will facilitates communication with the participants in this event, and reflects the development of Palestinian companies that have become providing services with international standards.
Al Nanish welcomed providing the service to Expotech visitors. While stressing that the use of the interactive eRegistration service for visitors will save time for visitors. He added that it will provide information on the activities accompanying this event and the speakers at the conference. Iris will provide the latest devices for this service and this year, Expotech’s audience will make a difference. Clear in the registration process.
For his side, Abu Daqqa expressed the importance of cooperating with all Palestinian companies to support the information technology sector and thanked Iris Solution team for their cooperation, and initiative in providing an electronic registration service for all Expotech visitors for this year. This will facilitate access to Expotech facilities easily and quickly without the need to wait. It also provides an advanced communication mechanism between visitors and event events, whether the exhibition or the conference.
Catch up with more news
- Iris Solution heading to Silicon Valley to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit GES at Stanford UniversityIris Solution heading to Silicon Valley to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit GES at Stanford University.
- Iris solution selected as one of top 100 4IR startups in the Arab world in World Economic ForumIris Solutions selected as one of top 100 4th industrial revolution startups in MENA by World Economic Form
- Iris Solutions in Bahrain with Thinkers & DoersIris Solutions was among the 10 start-ups selected from across the world to share our vision for the future with some of the leading global incubators and investors at the Follow the Leaders international conference in Bahrain
- Iris receives H. H. Sheikh Salem Al-Ali Al-Sabah Informatics Award in KuwaitIris solutions receives the Sheikh Salem Al-Ali Al-Sabah Informatics Award for 2016 as one of the five best technology companies in the Arab world
- Iris goes to Washington DC with 1776 acceleration programIris Solutions won Challenge Cup Local and then Challenge Cup Regional Dubai. Now, Iris is gearing up for the Global Finals competition on June 10, 2016.
- Iris support launching of Alwaan informatic online portalRamallah, Palestine / April, 2016 Welcome to Alwaan, the new Arabic-language online platform that addresses autism […]